Easter Treats


I love Easter. I love the fresh air and flavors. And I love the treats. Aren't these Coconut Marshmallow Bunnies just adorable?

This Spring I have so many wonderful treats for you including new seasonal marshmallows, chocolate dipped marshmallows that are perfect for Easter baskets, and even some fun Easter recipes to make with the kids.

New this Spring

I have several new marshmallow flavors this Spring and I couldn't resist bringing more seasonal flavors to you than ever before. My favorite new flavor is Lemon Thyme. My Lemon marshmallows are very popular (and did you know that they make AMAZING s'mores?) but then I added the wonderful hint of fresh thyme and it is a whole new marshmallow experience. Trust me. Or try some for yourself!

I also added Cardamom, Anise, and Elderflower this year to my Spring menu. Inspired by tea and spices, I tested a huge number of flavors when I was working on the menu. I loved almost all of them and couldn't resist adding them all to my year round line up.


There are few things more delicious than marshmallow dipped in chocolate. So these Bunny Pops are quite the treat. Vanilla Bean marshmallow dipped in organic, Fair Trade chocolate and decorated for a sweet treat. You will love giving these in Easter baskets or for decorating your Easter table. Attach a small tag with each of your guest's names and you have a perfect place card that everyone will enjoy.


Spring conjures up so much happiness for me. I am very happy when I am enjoying a cup of tea with homemade shortbread cookies. It is perfection. These Spring-inspired All Butter Shortbread will be perfect for your next tea break or a gift for Easter. Available in Vanilla Bean, Lavender, Earl Grey, and Lemon. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts